Monday, November 22, 2010

Pizza!

It seems like it's been a while since my last post. I feel like I've been so busy but with nothing really to show for it! :) Anyway, here's a recipe for pizza :) This pizza was soooo good. I think I'm going to make it again for dinner tonight! :)

Ingredients:

1 package of active dry yeast
1 Cup warm water
2 Cups flour
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon white sugar
1 Tablespoon honey
Tomatoe sauce
Cheese
Oregano

Directions: 
- In a small bowl, proof the yeast; Pour the yeast and little warm water into the bowl.
-In a large bowl, combine flour, olive oil, salt, sugar, honey, and yeast mixture.
-Mix until a stiff dough has formed.
- Cover and let rise for 30 minutes.
-After the 30 minutes, form dough into the shape of a pizza crust.
- Pour on desired amount of tomatoe sauce.
-Next, put desired amount of cheese on top and sprinkle with some oregano (and any other toppings you like).
-Cook on 350 for 15-20 minutes and you are done! 
Enjoy!


Next, I'll try to put up my pie crust recipe...I'll try to get that up before Thanksgiving! 

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize you had a blog, too!! Baking is certainly not my forte. I am your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete