Thursday, November 4, 2010

Dark Chocolate Chip Espresso Cookies.

Cookies are my weakness. Which is why I find myself baking at 11:30 at night instead of going to bed. The result were these dark chocolate chip espresso cookies. Hope you enjoy:

 Yields 24 cookies.


Ingredients:

3/4 Cup brown sugar
1/4 Cup white granulated sugar
6 Tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 Egg
3 Tablespoons water
1 1/2 Cups flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 Cup dark chocolate chips
2 1/2 Tablespoons instant coffee
24 whole coffee beans

Directions:

- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugars till fluffy.

-Add Vanilla, Egg, and water. Beat mixture until smooth.
-Add in chocolate chips (I had leftover halloween candy so I just chopped up some dark chocolates I had)


-Stir in Flour, baking soda, salt, and instant coffee.
 -Mix it all up.
-Spoon out onto a ungreased cookie sheet or silicone mat.
-Place a coffee bean on top.
-Bake on 350 for 10-12 minutes and enjoy!

Tomorrow, I'll probably be making a home-made pizza, so I might add the recipe for pizza dough here and since Tara asked, I'll make the molten lava cakes sometime this weekend :) In the mean time, enjoy these cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment